Oat flakes*, rye flakes*, wheat flakes*, spelt flakes*, 7 % hazelnuts*, 7 % cashew kernels*, 6 % almonds*, cornflakes sweetened* (91 % corn*, corn syrup*, sea salt, corn malt*, emulsifier: soy lecithin*), dates*, apricots*, sun flower seeds*, sesame*, hemp nuts*
*from certified organic cultivation.
Contains gluten and nuts. May contain traces of other nuts and sesame.
This product is VEGAN.
You may enjoy the BioLifestyle Muesli Nuts as delicious breakfast or as snack between the meals.
Especially noteworthy in this regard is the high content of organic hazelnuts, cashew kernels and almonds.
Hazelnuts have a high content of minerals such as phosphorus, magnesium, potassium, iron as well as the Vitamins B1-B6, vitamin C and E. Regular consumption of hazelnuts may decrease the cholesterol level and thus may minimize the risk of arteriosclerotic diseases. The high amount of B vitamins plays a central role for the nervous system.
No other foodstuffs besides the cashew kernels have such a high content of the essential amino acid Tryptophan, which normally is the acid less common in our daily nutrition.
- Ease inflammations and pains of rheumatic arthritis,
- help to lower hypertension,
- improve stress, depression, irritation, edemata, erratic mood swings and eating disorders
- have a positive effect on the treatment of insomnia,
- to alleviate chronic headaches,
- help to prevent the trembling typical for the Parkinson disease.
Organic almonds have a high percentage of folic acid, which is of great importance during pregnancy. Also the intake of the anti-baby-pill may increase the need of folic acid.
For more information on vitamin and mineral content as well as health aspects please click:
Average nutritional values per 100 g*:
1745 KJ / 417 kcal
Thereof saturated fatty acids
* The values specified are subject to the usual fluctuations for natural products.