Oat flakes*, wheat flakes*, 17 % chocolate drops (cane sugar*, whole milk powder*, 16 % cocoa paste*, 13 % cocoa butter*, whey powder*, emulsifier: sunflower lecithin*), 10 % chocolate crisps (37 % rice*, wheat flower*, cane sugar *, 6 % cocoa butter, vegetable fat*, glucose syrup*, sea salt, emulsifier: soy lecithin*), dates*
*from certified organic cultivation.
May contain traces of gluten, nuts and sesame.
You may enjoy the BioLifestyle Muesli Chocolate as delicious breakfast or as snack between the meals.
Cocoa contains relatively little fat, just under30% protein and about 33% fibers. Cocoa provides an extensive range of minerals, especially magnesium (ca. 600 mg per 100 g), potassium, calcium, iron and phosphorus. Vitamins of the B group and antioxidants such as polyphenol increase the positive effect on our health. Theobromin, related to caffeine, is considered invigorating and stimulating. Used in small amounts coca is also a very well tolerated pick-me-up for children.
A disturbance of the magnesium balance may result in:
- A disturbance of the calcium-magnesium-phosphorus relationship with the corresponding symptoms (bones, muscles, vessels, nerves)
- muscle tremor and cramps
- over-agitation, sleeplessness, lack of concentration
- deficiency of heart function
- arteriosclerosis, circulatory disorder
- disturbance of the immune system
For more information on vitamin and mineral content as well as health aspects please click:
Average nutritional values per 100 g*:
1585 KJ / 376 kcal
which of sugar
Thereof saturated fatty acids
* The values specified are subject to the usual fluctuations for natural products.